Baby hairs are the little hair that grows on the forehead, on the face, or maybe after pregnancy. These annoying baby hairs do not look good and most of the women want to get rid of them. They believe these curly baby hairs diminish their beauty. They do not have any specific structure.
- 1 1) Why do we have baby hair?
- 2 2) How to remove baby hair using home remedies?
- 3 Egg white mask:
- 4 Honey and lemon mask:
- 5 Turmeric and papaya mask:
- 6 Lentil and potato mask:
- 7 Lemon and sugar mask:
- 8 Other ways to remove baby hairs:
- 9 Shaving:
- 10 Threading:
- 11 Tweezing:
- 12 Derma planning:
- 13 3) How to docile baby hairs?
- 14 Synopsis:
1) Why do we have baby hair?
Several factors are responsible for the baby hairs around our faces. These are:
- The first and the most important factor is our genes, which are inbuilt to produce these baby hairs on different parts such as on forehead, around the face, or the baby hairs which develop after pregnancy. All are due to the genetic structure present in our DNA.
- It can be due to the breaking of your hair maybe because they are weak due to lack of nutrients or maybe you tie it too tightly.
- Jerking hair or taking out ponytails hardly can also result in bay hair.
2) How to remove baby hair using home remedies?
There are many ways through which you can remove our annoying baby hair. Few remedies are mention below:
Egg white mask:
Egg is considered to be good in curtaining baby hair around your face. As it has a sticky consistency, the egg sticks to the skin covering the annoying baby hair. For the preparation of the mask you have to take egg white, add a tablespoon cornstarch and sugar in it. Mix it thoroughly until it turns into a smooth batter. Apply it on your face using a brush. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes. Upon drying the mask is washed properly with water. To witness the best results, apply twice a week. However, people with acne may not get favorable results.
Honey and lemon mask:
This mask works wonders for women if applied correctly. To prepare this mask you simply need to fill up a bowl with 2 teaspoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon honey. Heat it on a normal flame. Once it is assorted, remove it from the flame. If you think the consistency of the mixture is quite sticky, add a little water to it. Apply the mask on the are you need. Later keep a waxing strip on it and pull it in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Turmeric and papaya mask:
This mask tends to be very effective in terms of the removal of unwanted baby hairs. Papaya is known to be useful for its exfoliating qualities too. It takes hardly 2 minutes to prepare the mask. You need to grab a papaya chopped into small pieces. Blend it properly into a fine paste. Next add 1 tablespoon turmeric powder to the blended mixture. Finally, the mask is ready to apply. Let it sit for approximately 20 minutes on your face. Try the regime twice a week to get the best out of it.
Lentil and potato mask:
Potatoes are considered to be very fruitful not only for getting rid of curly baby hair but it also helps to brighten your skin tone. This mask is very easy to make. You need to have yellow lentil (soaked overnight), a potato, a pinch of lime, and a teaspoon of honey. All you need to do is extract the potato juice by mashing it. Similarly, drain out the water of lentils and grind it until you attain a fine smooth paste. Later add honey and lemon in it. Mix it and its ready to show its effectiveness. Apply the paste on your face. Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes. Once dried rub it and finally wash it with water.
Lemon and sugar mask:
For this you have to take 2 tablespoon sugar and 2 tablespoon lime. Heat the mixture on the normal flame. Allow it to cool down. Apply on the are with annoying baby hair. Keep it on place for 15 to 10 minutes and then rinse it with ice water. It is recommended to apply it at least 3 to 4 times a week to obtain your desired results.
Other ways to remove baby hairs:
It is considered to be the easiest and fastest method to remove short baby hairs around the face. You just have to use a razor and hair removal cream. It hardly takes minutes to get rid of your baby hair.
3) How to docile baby hairs?
- You can use a hairdryer to blow the air downwards and then set the baby hair with the rest of your hair.
- A toothbrush can also help you in this regard. Just apply a little hair spray on the toothbrush and comb your flyaway baby hair to mingle with the rest of the hair. It will remain set for some time.
- You can have a grubby hairdo which will eventually hide your bay hair.
Baby hairs are designed genetically. However, these unwanted hairs are common in people who use excessively treat their hair with heat. However, these can be removed using uncountable techniques including a variety of home remedies comprising of masks. Though the methods are simple but sometimes allergic reactions may occur if certain ingredients don’t suit you. Read More,